Lync 2010 Developer Training Kit
We have a new kit to help you learn how to develop on Lync 2010
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 provide the communication platform for developers to rapidly build solutions that integrate and extend communications into their business processes based on familiar tools and skills. This Unified Communications “14” Training Kit provides deep technical training on all aspects of the Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 SDKs to give developers the skills they need to be productive developing communications driven business processes.
Here is the download site.http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?FamilyID=85DB249E-C555-49F1-B213-A1297130B3E1&displaylang=en
From this site you can also download a 180 evaluation of Lync 2010 server.
Here are the sample units in this training kit, it's free!
Units in this training kit:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 Development
- Integrating Microsoft Lync 2010 Features with the Lync Controls
- Building Contextual Conversation Applications with the Microsoft Lync 2010 Managed API
- Building Communications Clients with the Lync 2010 Managed API
- Getting Started with Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.0
- Getting Started with Unified Communications Managed API 3.0
- Building Communications Workflows with UCMA 3.0 Workflow SDK
- Building Advanced Communications Solutions with UCMA 3.0
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010: Architecture and Deployment